Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (AUCCE) is an instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco Unified CCE) product.
This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and the Cisco Outbound Option. We will accomplish this by configuring the Cisco Unified CCE software, use the ICM routing software to route calls from Cisco Unified IP IVR and from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Additionally, you will use various ICM utilities to aid you in locating configuration errors and configure the Cisco Outbound Option.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco Unified CCE) system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment.
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR.
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database.
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates.
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign.
- Describe basic reporting characteristics of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Product Overview
Module 2: Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Module 3: Extended Functions
Module 4: Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
Module 5: Configuring a Second Peripheral
Module 6: Configuring Cisco Outbound Option
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with Call Center operations
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005