The AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers to understand the benefits of cloud computing and how business can meet their objectives by adopting a cloud strategy. This course covers all the financial benefits of such strategies while discussing all the possible advantages that cloud computing could bring for business as well as the fundamentals of AWS. The course also introduces to cloud adoption frameworks.
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Using the AWS Platform
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Economics
- Cloud Migration
- IT Business Decision-Makers and Individuals who are new to working with AWS.
It’s recommended that the attendees have some working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts, familiarity with basic finance and IT security concepts.