This event is five-days instructor led training (ILT) program specially designed for candidates preparing for CCIE written Exam.This event is 5-days instructor led training program that helps students to learn and practice topics from CCIE blueprint.
The Cisco CCIE® Security Written Exam (350-018) version 4.0 training helps the students to test the skills and competencies of security professionals before appearing for written exam. After receiving intensive training student recives security-related concepts and best practices, as well as Cisco network security products and solutions in areas such as VPNs, intrusion prevention, firewalls, identity services, policy management, and device hardening. Content includes both IPv4 and IPv6 concepts and solutions.
- Day 1 Infrastructure, Connectivity, Communications, and Network Security
- Day 2 Security Protocols, Application / Infrastructure Security
- Day 3 Threats, Vulnerability Analysis, and Mitigation
- Day 4 Cisco Security Products, Features / Management, Technologies & Solutions
- Day 5 Security Policies and Procedures, Best Practices, and Standards
- CCIE Security Lab Exam Candidates
- 3 – 5 years hands-on experience
- CCSP or CCNP Security Certified (Recommended)