Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials is a 5 day ILT program, designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Wireless Certification. Training course contents are designed to help student learn about positioning, planning, implementation and operation of Cisco WLAN networks.
Last day to test: December 14, 2015
Objective of this training event is to prepare students to design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
- Understand WLAN fundamentals
- Describe basics of spread spectrum technology
- Describe the impact of various wireless technologies
- Describe wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications
- Describe WLAN RF principles
- Describe networking technologies used in wireless
- Describe wireless topologies
- Describe 802.11 authentication and encryption methods
- Describe frame types Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN
- ICND 1 / CCENT certification
- Basic knowledge of: – the Cisco life-cycle deployment – the SONA.
- Basic knowledge of: – Wireless standards (IEEE) – Wireless régulation environment (FCC, ETSI, etc.) – Wireless certification organization (wifi alliance).
- MS Word basic knowledge, Email etc