Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials is a 5 day instructor led training event designed to help students prepare for the IUWNE certification, an associate level certification specializing in the wireless field.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Implement QoS for wireless applications using the best-practices guidelines
- Describe evolution of voice from traditional through VoIP architecture and finally into VoWLAN
- Implement a VoWLAN network infrastructure
- Implement multicast in a wireless network
- Configure the wireless infrastructure for video and high-bandwidth applications
Module 1: Implementation of QoS for Wireless Applications
Module 2: Voice over Wireless Architecture
Module 3: Implementation of VoWLAN
Module 4: Implementation of Multicast over Wireless
Module 5: Preparation of the Wireless Network for Video and High-Bandwidth Applications
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Working knowledge of basic IP basic networking.
- Knowledge of Video Foundation Topics listed in the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0.
- Cisco Basic IP networking e-learning or Interconnecting Cisco Devices Part 1 and Part 2 (ICND1 and ICND2).
- Cisco Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0 .