TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam and TelePresence Video Field Engineer for Advanced Exam An ideal starting point for individuals who want to learn about TelePresence. This course covers the real basics including an introduction to some of the terminology and the TelePresence portfolio with simple explanations on what each product type does. Also learn the basics of the SIP and the H.323 protocols and how they are used. For IP beginners there are also sessions on the basics of IP. In addition more detailed product information is provided on the Cisco TelePresence C Series endpoints, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU range and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand the features, benefits, and operation of the Cisco TelePresence T3 products.
- Install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot the Cisco Telepresence T3 solutions.
- Understand the features, benefits, and operation of the Cisco TelePresence T3 system.
- Install the main components of the Cisco TelePresence T3 system.
- Configure the main components of the Cisco TelePresence T3 system.
- Operate the Cisco TelePresence T3 system.
- Troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence T3 system.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 2 (PAIATVS2)