- CCNP Voice
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Isolate and troubleshoot reported issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues as you discover or reveal them, given a trouble call for which the source of the problem is unknown
- Solve the common issues of an SAF-enabled network and CCD
- Troubleshoot issues that are related to Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues and issues that are related to media resources.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Call Setup Issues – SAF and CCD Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Features and Application Issues
- Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
- Channel Partner / Reseller
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows :
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications features and applications, and Cisco IOS voice gateways in a single-site and multisite environment.