A customer relationship management (CRM) system is a helpful tool in building strong relationships with customers. You can now take advantage of the powerful and user-friendly features of Zoho’s CRM to automate the marketing and sales processes within your organization.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to use the advanced features of Zoho CRM in the real world. You will use Zoho CRM to improve your individual and team efficacy by designing advanced templates, using autoresponders, creating advanced workflows, collaborating with your colleagues with the Feeds module, and creating forecasts. In addition to these CRM functions, you will learn how integrations with other Zoho products and third-party applications can enhance Zoho CRM.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to improve sales, marketing, and customer support efficiency through integrating advanced CRM features and other applications.
In this course, you will:
- Improve job task efficiency with Zoho CRM.
- Manage a team with Zoho CRM.
- Improve marketing with Zoho Campaigns, Google AdWords, and Zoho CRM.
- Build customer relationships with Zoho SalesIQ and Zoho CRM.
- Analyze CRM data with the Advanced Analytics Add-On.
Lesson 1: Improving Job Task Efficiency with Zoho CRM
- Topic A: Join the Zoho CRM Organization Account
- Topic B: Design Advanced Templates
- Topic C: Create an Unsubscribe Form
- Topic D: Use Autoresponders for Marketing Automation
- Topic E: Implement Advanced Workflows
Lesson 2: Managing a Team with Zoho CRM
- Topic A: Collaborate by Using Feeds
- Topic B: Use Assignment Rules to Maximize Team Efforts
- Topic C: Create Forecasts
Lesson 3: Improving Marketing with Zoho Campaigns, Google AdWords, and Zoho CRM
- Topic A: Sync Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns
- Topic B: Create Targeted Email Campaigns
- Topic C: Analyze Google AdWords Campaign Effectiveness
Lesson 4: Building Customer Relationships with Zoho SalesIQ and Zoho CRM
- Topic A: Use SalesIQ for Communication Background and Customer Alerts
- Topic B: Interact with Website Visitors
- Topic C: View Tracking Data from Zoho SalesIQ in Zoho CRM
Lesson 5: Investigating CRM Data with the Advanced Analytics Add-On
- Topic A: Create Advanced Reports
- Topic B: Create Advanced Dashboards
Appendix A: Connecting Google Applications and Zoho CRM
This course is designed for individuals who are experienced Zoho CRM users, who may be executives working in sales or marketing departments. These experienced users want or need to advance their skills in using advanced CRM features to improve efficiency, manage teams, and analyze key CRM metrics. In addition, these users want to develop enhanced functionality gained through integrations with other Zoho products, such as Campaigns, SalesIQ, or Reports, and with third-party applications such as Google AdWords.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have practical experience using the sales, marketing, inventory, and customer support features of Zoho CRM.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge through real-world experience or by taking the Logical Operations course Zoho CRM: Critical User Skills (Second Edition).