- Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Security Specialist Certification
- Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
- Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Operating System Software Specialist Certification
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. With a CCENT, a network professional demonstrates the skills required for entry-level network support positions – the starting point for many successful careers in networking.
The curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. CCENT is the first step toward achieving CCNA, which covers medium-size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of 1 course:
|100-105||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND 1)|
- Check individual course offering above