This 5-day Instructor Led class is designed for individuals responsible for the installation and commissioning of Avaya Midmarket core products, including Networking, Video and SBCs, and those preparing for the ACISâ€“Avaya Midmarket Team Engagement Solutions credential. Delivered in a classroom setting with access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises.
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Describe the basic features and functions of core Avaya midmarket products.
- Prioritize the order of operations when implementing an integrated solution.
- Prepare selected systems for installation, commissioning and operational verification.
- Given multiple scenarios and an array of products verify their interoperability.
- Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Attendance of IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration (7720C)