Building on the knowledge base and scripting experience learned in the UCCX class, the student will explore more advanced techniques in scripting and overall Cisco Unified CCX functionality. During this five day class the students implement features that extend the functionality of Cisco Unified CCX using many of the tools that are already available in the premium version of the product. Expect to spend time exploring the Agent Desktop Interface, Desktop Administrator and the Desktop Workflow Administrator to invoke behaviors that involve Third Party applications and web based apps like â€śWeb Callback Optionâ€ť and â€śLeave a Message in Queueâ€ť. There will be a major focus on Scripting and Subsystem management.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- We recommend using at least a Pentium 4 or better and 1 GB of RAM or more.
- All PCs require Internet Explorer 7 or greater, Mozilla FireFox, or Google Chrome.
- All students should have administrator rights to their PCs.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, you should have internet access served by at least a 512K link.
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the recommended requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Note: The courseware and lab guide for this course are being provided in an encrypted digital format. You can install your digital course material onto a Windows PC, Mac (OSX 10.6 & up), Apple iPad or Android tablet. You will need to install an encrypted document viewer on your device to be able to view the course material. Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.
- Cisco Unified CCX Overview / Review
- Common Utilities
- Basic ACD Routing
- Common Good Practices
- Database Queries
- Skills Based Routing
- Advanced ACD Routing
- Non Queuing ACD Callback Methods
- Session Management and Enterprise Data Review
- Advanced ACD Callback Options
- Web Contacts Overview
- LAB 2-1: Prompt Recorder Script
- LAB 2-2: Emergency Message Recorder Script
- LAB 2-3: Time of Day-Holiday Subflow
- LAB 3-1: Help Desk Script
- LAB 4-1: Common Good Practices
- LAB 5-1: Database Queries
- LAB 6-1: Skills Based Routing
- LAB 7-1: Advanced ACD Routing
- LAB 8-1: Leave Message via Email (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 8-2: Leave Recorded Message via Email (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 8-3: Callback When Queue Times Lower (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 9-1: Add Enterprise Data
- LAB 9-2: Callback When Queue Times Lower (With Enterprise Data)
- LAB 10-1: Leave Queued Message
- LAB 10-2: Callback after Agent Selected
- LAB 10-3: Scheduled Callback
- LAB 11-1: Web Callback
- LAB 11-2: Web / Email Callback
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Channel Partners and Resellers
- System Engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified CCX v8.0 products
- All required knowledge and skills required for Unified Contact Center Express Deployment (UCCXD)
- Completion of the UCCXD course