DCINX9K is a 2-day ILT training program that is designed for systems and field engineers to install and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS mode. This training course contents are designed that cover the key components and procedures required to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch platform.
New version available:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco products that address market trends in the data center.
- Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch hardware components.
- Describe the hardware architecture of modular chassis, modular chassis line cards, and fixed configuration in the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch.
- Describe features offered in NX-OS available on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches.
- Configure VXLAN features on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe the programmability, automation, and management features available on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe common topology options for configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe the benefits of adopting Cisco ACI fabric mode on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Channel Partner / Reseller