This course provide the necessary knowledge for the installation,¬†configuration and management of Server resources, particularly regarding to the Enterprise networks. Starting from¬†the configuration of basic services, such as network domain,¬†internal and external DNS resolution, user authentication and¬†DHCP settings, the course continues to analyze accurately the¬†issues concerning Wi-Fi and VPN network access, Antivirus¬†settings and software updates.
- Hardware installation
- Virtual Machine configuration
- DNS Server installation
- RADIUS Server configuration
- User Credential settings
- Domain Controller configuration
- Mail Server configuration
- DHCP Server Configuration
- Antivirus settings and updates
- Wired and Wi-Fi access configuration
- VPN Remote Access configuration
- Storage devices
- Remote Desktop configuration
- Web based Services
- FTP Services
- Management and Software Updates
This course is designed for Server and¬†Service Administrators of Enterprise networks.
TCP/IP protocols and Operating Systems¬†understanding.