It is recommended in order to install the Avaya SBC that the student has taken and passed the following ACSS Pearson VUE chargeable Exam: 3107 – Avaya Session Border Controller Enterprise Implementation and Maintenance Exam
- Portwell CAD hardware overview
- Setting up SIP Trunks on IP Office R9.1
- OVA deployment of ASBCE
- SBC configuration on Gamma SIP trunks
- Configuration of One X mobile with VOIP client using the Avaya ASBCE
- Install and configuration of One X portal on server edition
- By completion you will have a mobile client working from an external network with Voice though the SBC to an IP Office
Engineers responsible for deploying and administering SIP on IP Office.
The engineer must have at least 1 year experience deploying and maintaining IP Office and have attained the AIPS accreditation in IP Office 9.1.