This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Security Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Security Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.3R2.6 and Security Director 13.3R2.7.
Junos Space â€” Security Director is an intermediate-level course.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Security Director platform workspace.
- Explain how to configure firewall policies.
- Describe how to deploy firewall policies to security devices.
- Describe how to manage VPN policies.
- Discuss how to configure NAT policies.
- Explain how to manage IPS policies.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Security Directorâ€”Firewall Policies
- Security Director Overview
- Defining Security Objects
- Configuring Security Services
- Deploying Configuration Changes
- Provisioning Firewall Policies Lab
Chapter 3: Security Directorâ€”Advanced Features
- Managing Application Firewall Profiles
- Managing VPN Policies
- Managing NAT Policies
- Managing IPS Policies
- Managing UTM Polices
- Deploying Configuration Changes Review
- Provisioning IPsec, NAT, and IPS Policies Lab
Appendix A: Log Director
- Log Director Overview
- Understanding and Implementing Log Director
- This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.
- Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.