During this unique Insoft training you will learn all the Warehouse Management skills. In a practical way you will get started with your own project experiences and work with a team of peers, under the guidance of an expert trainer with extensive practical experience.
The workshop is intended to give full knowledge of goals and features of warehouse management. It provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform tasks in the Warehouse management flow of Microsoft Dynamics AX 7.
Get your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Warehouse Management training in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During the workshop you will:
- Be introduced with the components that form the core bone of Warehouse functionality in MS Dynamics AX 7.
- Go through the process of warehouse management in MS Dynamics AX 7 application and understand the module integrity with other MS Dynamics AX functionality.
- Understand how Warehouse management functionality extends Trade and Logistics process in Dynamics AX.
- Be introduced with storage strategies and inventory statuses, location directives and work templates, set up picking, waving and shipping, set up and perform cycle count, process adjustments and movements in warehouse.
The training is a mix of presentations, plenum tasks, laboratory works and self-tests.
Based on this workshop, participants will get full and deep knowledge of features in MS Dynamics AX Warehouse management areas as well as a clear overview of new MS Dynamics AX concepts and features in warehousing, and gain hands-on experience in solving warehouse management process related tasks that are covered by MS Dynamics AX 7 functionality.
At Insoft we know your time is valuable. ThatÂ´s why we give you the opportunity to gainÂ your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Warehouse Management Training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics AX Warehouse Management Course with Insoft means:
- You’ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroomÂ at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- Introduction and overview of Warehouse Management concepts in AX
- General Warehouse and Product Setup
- Reservation Hierarchies
- Location Directives and Work Templates
- Mobile Device Setup
- Process Purchase Orders by Using the Mobile Device
- Outbound Process Setup
- Sales Order Picking and Shipping
- Cluster Picking
- Manual Packing and Containerization
- Cycle Counting
- Transfer Orders
Before taking the course, learners should be familiar with:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Basic knowledge of Supply chain concepts
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts
Do you have what it takes?
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.