The course aims to provide participants with depth knowledge¬†on the tools provided by the Wireshark software for the network¬†traffic analysis, both from the protocol point of view and from¬†the applications that generate such packets.
- Wireshark functions and features
- Default settings
- Capture interfaces
- Live Capture and Filtering
- Offline Trace Analysis
- Wireless traffic capture
- LAN and WAN network protocols
- Network Troubleshooting
- Traffic Statitics Analysis
- Layer 2 traffic capture
- Layer 3 protocols and networks
- Routing protocols analysis and capture
- VoIP protocols
- SIP signalling and RTP traffic capture operation
- Signalling Analysis via Wireshark graphic tool
- Voice flow: offline decoding
Network administrators and ICT technical¬†personnel involved in Advanced¬†Troubleshooting and Optimization.
IP networks understanding and knowledge¬†of main protocols used in these¬†networks.