The Cisco Primeâ„¢ Service Catalog 10 Service Manager instructor-led course, offered by CiscoÂ® High-Touch Delivery Learning Services, is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog Release 10 Service Manager module.
Cisco Prime Service Catalog software is a self-service portal that allows users to order and manage any type of IT service, from the data center to desktop. The service catalog software lets IT standardize and consolidate a wide array of services, and it gives end users a self-service shopping experience. It also standardizes, unifies, and automates delivery processes for data center and workplace services.
The Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10 Service Manager course teaches students how to use Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10 Service Manager to organize, manage, and complete task assignments, as well as to manage service delivery teams and processes. You learn how to use service manager views, service manager searches, project manager tasks, ad hoc tasks, and advanced features. You gain an understanding of service delivery and task management best practices.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to help ensure that you can successfully use Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10 Service Manager to organize and complete delivery tasks, and to manage delivery teams.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Submit, approve, and manage service requests
- Use Service Manager as a service performer to manage, organize, and complete work
- Use Service Manager as a manager to manage service delivery processes and teams
- Use additional features in the service catalog and order management modules to organize and complete work
- Module 1: Introduction to Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Module 2: Requesting Services and Fulfilling Service Requests
- Module 3: Managing and Organizing Work
- Module 4: Managing Service Delivery: Project Managers, Service Team Managers, and Service Team Administrators
- Module 5: Additional Service Catalog Features: Service Portal, Order Management, and Reporting
- Lab 1: Lab Access
- Lab 2: Service Request and Approval
- Lab 3: Service Manager Views
- Lab 4: Managing and Completing Tasks
- Lab 5: Ad Hoc Tasks
- Lab 6: Advanced Search
- Lab 7: Managing Work
- Lab 8: Managing Teams
- Lab 9: Order Management
The course is designed for people who are responsible for using Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10 Service Manager to organize, perform, and manage service delivery activities and processes in their organizations.
The primary audience for this course includes:
- Delivery team members
- Team leads
- Team managers
- There are no required knowledge or training prerequisites for this class.