This 2-day course teaches students how to use Check Pointâ€™s Threat Prevention to control access to millions of websites.
- Prevent bot damage
- Block access to dangerous websites and control by person
- Leverage ThreatWiki to investigate threats
- Proactively prevent intrusions
- Create a unified security policy
- Detect infested hosts, identify bot outbreaks and block bot communication
- Maintain a current malware database
- Monitor your security profile and events with 360 degree visibility
- Analyze suspicious network activities and attacks
- Configure Threat Emulation to inspect all incoming traffic
- Attendees must have basic knowledge of networking, Windows Server and/or UNIX skills, and Internet and TCP/IP experience.