The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
v1.0 course show you how to deploy and manage the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. The course gives you the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration. You will gain hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
(300-620 DCACI), which leads to CCNPData Center and Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center ACI Implementation
This course will help you:
After you pass 300-620 DCACI:
- Gain skills and hands-on practice implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode
- Prepare for the Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI) exam
- Qualify for professional-level and expert-level Data Center job roles
See other Cisco courses
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center ACI Implementation certification.
- You will have satisfied the concentration exam requirement for the new CCNP Data Center certification. To complete the CCNP Data Center, you also need to pass the Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR) exam or its equivalent.