Fortinet NSE 5 Certification: Network Security Analyst
The Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
Target Audience: Fortinet NSE 5 Certification
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices.
As a Fortinet Premier Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. Recommended training to pass the NSE 5 exam:
Program Requirements: Fortinet NSE 5 Certification
You must successfully pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 certification exams:
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiAnalyzer Analyst
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiClient-EMS
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiEDR
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiManager
- Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiSIEM
To prepare for the certification exams, we recommend that you take the corresponding NSE 5 product courses. The courses are optional.
Fortinet NSE 5 Certification
- To obtain certification, you must pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams.
- NSE 5 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
Fortinet NSE 5 Recertification
- You can renew your NSE 5 certification by taking the current NSE 5 specialist exams at a Pearson VUE center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews your NSE 5 certification, if your NSE 5 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews your NSE 5 certification, even if your NSE 5 certification has expired.
How to enroll in NSE 5 training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: